Remember when your mom told you not to play with your food? Ignore that if you can use it for educational purposes… and plus if it can be used to represent other things…
Kornhaberbrown produced the video Porn Sex vs Real Sex: The Differences Explained With Food on their YouTube channel kbcreativelab. This video is exactly what the title suggests: using food to explain the difference between porn and real sex!
But beware, this video is for mature audiences. So if you’re underaged, please get off this post and read my other ones. In fact, you should read my moon cake post!
- Ouch! Cutting the cucumber to show that porn stars’ penises are 6-9 inches whereas the average penis is 5-7 inches. Girls, don’t get your hopes up!
- The papaya being used to demonstrate the variety of vaginas.
- Porn Stars = Toasters
- Using scallions to… demonstrate same sex experience. Er… I like my scallions. Don’t do that!
- Using Nutella and a banana for…. Just watch it. I’m sure if you imagine it you can figure out what this was used to demonstrate. Good thing I’m not a huge fan of Nutella. Yes. Blasphemous!
- Oh no… Why did you have to do that to the chocolate syrup with the ice cream?!
- Pancake and that drop of whipped cream. Another good thing, I’m not a super big fan of the typical “American breakfast.” Chinese-style breakfast for the win.
- Hot dogs have already established their resemblance to a specific organ. No need to elaborate.
- 40% of people have tried light bondage.
Erm… Not really now. I officially will never look at certain foods again… That banana and Nutella… Oh my!
SOURCE: KB Creative Lab / Kornhaberbrown